Msc Program eBIHAR in Big Data & IA
Unlock numerous job opportunities such as Data Scientist, Data architect, Cloud & Cybersecurity project manager, and more. The program is dedicated to give the best expertise from both international academic & professional perspective.Apply Now
ORACLE OR GOOGLE
CONSTANT FOLLOW UP
A Master in Computer Science can open doors to many new and exciting jobs.
Take your education one step further with the online Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and get the best possible preparation to access bottleneck professions that are in high demand.
curriculum is structured around three main blocks of professional IT skills :
- Big Data management (with the CLOUD dimension),
- Big Data analysis, including Artificial Intelligence (Machine learning and deep learning),
- Big Data application development (web and mobile)
This online course from the Ecole Supérieure des Technologies Industrielles Avancées (ESTIA) is done in partnership with Datum Academy, France Université Numérique (FUN), Oracle University, and Google Cloud.
The training enables you to acquire the theoretical and practical skills companies, learn more about Artificial Intelligence and Big Data through academic and Big Data through academic concepts and methods to industrial tools.
An internship is mandatory: an assignment in a company must be at least 4 months long. It can start between the beginning of April and the end of June. The oral defense will take place towards the end of September. A minimum 4-month mission in a company/research laboratory must be validated, the type of contract is not important. A report is also required on this project.
COURSESThe MSc eBIHAR contains 10 university courses delivered by teachers from the ESTIA engineering school and 4 industrial courses in partnership with Oracle University. A university course is typically divided into 6/7 modules, each one given over a period of 1 week and 6/7 weeks in a row. Each module represents 5 hours of student work per week. Students can learn in the weekend-led program from the comfort of their homes.
- Data and Codd Relational Model for structured databases
- SQL2 for Relational Databases
- Chris Date and Mike Stonebraker's Manifestations on the object relational model
- OQL for object databases
- SQL3 for hybrid (object-relational) databases
- Data and NO SQL paradigms for unstructured databases (Datalakes and polystores)
- Mathematical Tools
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Learning with Shallow Architectures
- Learning with Deep Architectures
- Computer Vision, Natural Language
- Software Packages for Machine Learning
- Groovy & Grails basics
- Grails Framework
- REST API
- Web mobile & responsive
- Fullstack & PWA
- Spring security
- Strategic vision on big data economy around technical disruptions
- N.O. SQL and NEW SQL
- Category theory
- Graph query languages
- The map/reduce paradigm Hadoop presentation
- Advanced Hadoop development Apache Spark
- Vulnerability and privilege
- Attacks & malware
- Security policy & mechanisms
- Mandatory Access Control
- Symmetric Cryptography
- Asymmetric Cryptography
- Users authentification & network security
- Introduction to the NFC standard
- NFC secure card emulation mode ecosystem and architecture
- Designing NFC use cases
- Programming NFC applications with Android
- Tools & Agile management
- Agile project management
- Cloud programming introduction
- Demystify the Cloud architecture and introduction to AWS and its basics
- AWS/GCP storage and database
- Automation et pipeline
- DNS, content delivery, containers, serverless programming and application integration
- Objective-C & Swift Languages
- IOS Framework
- Project (Buy & Sell Application)
- Android SDK
- Project (Buy & Sell Application)
- Flutter Framework
- Smart contract & Ethereum
- Program with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Create procedures, functions, packages, and triggers using PL/SQL
- Describe the components and feature of Oracle Machine Learning (OML)
- Use OML features with Oracle Autonomous Database
- Identify Oracle Cloud Services that are compatible with OML
- Create projects, workspaces, SQL scripts, job schedules, templates, and notebooks in OML
- Describe OML use cases
Download the calendar of the program for the current year so you can have an idea on the planning schedule.
The application process is really simple. A panel will meet to review all admissions to determine whether or not an applicant is eligible for the program. An answer regarding this deliberation will be sent to you by email whether you are selected or not. Selected candidates can block their seats through the payment of the admission fee.
The program can be paid in 3 instalments. If you are a student in a Connected Digital Campus (CDC), the specific fees for this program should be checked with your university. All fees mentionned are with the tax included.
Obtaining a 1 year European MS degree in Computer Science based upon MOOCs
Getting a complete European/accredited Master degree in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data (90 ECTS)
Giving you the best expertise from both international academic and professional perspective
Learning 4 key jobs in the Data Economy : Big Data Architect, Data Scientist, Cloud and Cybersecurity Project Manager, and Mobile/Web Developer
Accessing Oracle exclusive courseware and lab environments that provide real world training on Oracle Cloud
Potential Oracle Certification : Machine Learning, Administration Workshop, SQL & Java Developper
Take the digital leap with us
Benefit from learning on-the-go and building new skills with our programs to achieve meaningful career goals. Earning a degree will allow you to connect with a top notch university and experience professional training from Oracle University. You benefit from taking courses online to limit time away from home and unnecessary costs as you gain knowledge and experience from key organizations. This transformational educational opportunity can drive your career forward.