DATUM is concerned about the protection of the personal data of the Website Users and undertakes
to protect them in accordance with the applicable regulations and in particular Regulation (EU)
n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR" and the
amended law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 known as the "Data Protection and Freedom Law".
When it collects the User's personal data, DATUM carries out processing of the same for which it is qualified as a "data controller" within the meaning of the aforementioned texts. As such, DATUM undertakes to comply at all times with the requirements of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and to process Users' personal data only under the conditions set out below.
1. Purposes of the processing of personal dataDATUM collects the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- manage the creation and use of the User's Account;
- manage the User's application for a Program, in accordance with DATUM's
- general terms and conditions of sale, available on the Site;
- communicate with the User when he requests any useful information about the Courses and/or the Website, via the contact form available on the Site and/or any other means of communication (email, telephone);
- to follow and analyse the traffic on the Website;
- for statistical purposes.
2. Personal data collectedDATUM collects the following personal data about the User:
a. Account creation and management:
- Marital status: surname, first name;
- Email address;
- Any information that will be communicated by the User from his Account and/or processed via his Account, in particular the application for and management of Programs by the User from his Account;
- Civil status: surname, first name, nationality, gender, date of birth, country of birth, department of birth;
- Telephone number and email address;
- Postal address;
- Professional experience;
- Academic background;
- Any information contained in the curriculum vitae;
- Any information contained in the cover letter;
- Any information contained in the letter of recommendation;
- Diplomas and transcripts;
- Copy of her ID card or passport;
- Contact form
- Marital status: surname, first name ;
- Email address;
- Any information which will be communicated in the message addressed to DATUM ;
The compulsory or optional nature of the data entry is specified at the time of collection, by an asterisk next to the data to be filled in in a compulsory manner. The compulsory communication of certain personal data is necessary for DATUM to carry out the above-mentioned purposes. The optional data enable DATUM to get to know the User better.
3. How long will the User's personal data be kept?
The User's personal data collected in the context of the application for a Program, including the data used for the creation of the Account, will be kept by DATUM for the duration necessary for the proper management of the contractual and commercial relationship between the User and DATUM.
The personal data collected through the contact form are kept for a period of three (3) years.
Beyond the aforementioned retention periods, personal data is archived by DATUM, in a secure environment, for the legal period of limitation for the purposes of evidence for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
4. Recipients of the User's personal data
The User's personal data is strictly confidential.
Unless required by law or court order, DATUM will never disclose, transfer, rent or transmit the User's personal data to third parties other than :a. For a User who has created an Account and who has applied for one or more Programs :
- DATUM's audiovisual partners on which the Programs are broadcast, for the purpose
of enabling the proper management of the User's participation in the Programs
(traceability of connections, justification of actual participation in the Programs,
- DATUM's financial partner managing the payment of applications to the Training Courses. These partners act as subcontractors of DATUM within the meaning of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, on DATUM's instructions and in accordance with the contractual conditions signed with DATUM which cannot derogate from the present article and which comply with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.
- The private and public bodies that are partners of DATUM and holders of the Programs to which the User applies, for the purpose of managing the User's participation in the Programs concerned, any resulting examinations and certificates. These bodies are responsible for processing the User's personal data that they operate for their internal needs related to the User's participation in the Trainings they carry. For any questions relating to the processing of personal data by these bodies, the User is invited to contact them directly.
- The Website host, as mentioned in the Website's legal mentions, available at the following address [legal mentions], for the purpose of providing technical hosting and database management services. This service provider acts as a subcontractor of DATUM in the sense of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, on DATUM's instructions and under the contractual conditions signed with DATUM which cannot derogate from this article and which comply with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.
5. Security measures implemented
DATUM undertakes to ensure the security and integrity of the User's personal data. To this end, DATUM implements and maintains technical and organizational security measures for the Website, the Account and, more generally, its information system adapted to the nature of the personal data processed and the risks presented by their processing. These measures aim to (i) protect personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure to unauthorized third parties, (ii) ensure the restoration of the availability of personal data and access to them within appropriate time limits in the event of a physical or technical incident.
These measures are regularly tested, analyzed and evaluated in order to constantly ensure their efficiency and, consequently, the security of the processing.
6. User's rights over his personal dataThe User has at any time, the following rights on his personal data:
Right of access: to obtain confirmation of the processing of his personal data as well as a certain amount of information on the processing, it being understood that this information is in any case given in this personal data protection policy ;
Right of rectification: to obtain the rectification of personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
Right to Limitation of Processing: to obtain the limitation of the processing of its personal data when the User contests the accuracy of the data, when the data retention period has expired but the User still needs to retain such personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court, or if the User has objected to the processing ;
Right of portability: to obtain communication of the personal data that the User has communicated to DATUM in a readable format, or to request DATUM to transmit the personal data that the User has communicated to another data controller ;
Withdrawal of Consent: Withdrawing consent to the future processing of his or her Personal Data by DATUM, where the processing is based on consent ;
Right to lodge a complaint: if the User considers that the processing carried out by DEEPSENSE constitutes a violation of his/her personal data, he/she may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, online at https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes or by post at the following address: CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
The User's rights to his personal data may be exercised at any time by contacting DATUM by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Person Concerned will be asked to provide proof of his/her identity.
7. Cookie management
The information collected by means of cookies is solely and strictly intended for DATUM, in compliance with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data. Cookies from third party publishers (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) allow these publishers to access the information collected through their cookies, according to the terms and conditions specified in the table and the "Social Networks" clause below.DATUM uses the following cookies:
Cookies strictly necessary
Certain cookies used by DATUM are strictly necessary to make the Website function properly. They are generally established only in response to actions carried out by the User on the Website and which require a request for services or filling in forms. The User can set the parameters of his web browser to block the use of these cookies, but certain features of the Website will no longer be accessible. These cookies do not store information that personally identifies the User.
These cookies allow the Website to provide functionality and personalization of the user experience, based on previous visits and selections.
These cookies make it possible to differentiate visitors and to produce statistics on the use of the Website by Users, such as the frequency, duration and recurrence of visits.
Advertising targeting cookie
These cookies may be set by DATUM's advertising partners through the Website and may be used to build a profile of the User's interests in order to present relevant advertisements on other websites.
The User can also set his browser to accept or disable cookies. Cookie instructions for the most commonly used browsers are available at the following links:Cookie instructions for the most commonly used browsers are available at the following links:
• Windows Internet Explorer® : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox® : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-sites
• Google Chrome® : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=fr
• Apple Safari® (iPhone; iPad) : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
• Apple Safari® (Mac) : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Désactivation de Google Analytics : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
8. Social networksThe Website uses the following social network plug-ins:
- Facebook®, operated by the company Facebook Inc, whose head office is located at 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ;
- Twitter®, operated by Twitter Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103.
When the User interacts with these plug-ins, the User's browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the corresponding social network. The content of the plug-in is immediately transmitted by the User's browser to the social network and stored on its servers. By integrating this plug-in, the social network is informed that the User has consulted the Site. It can thus associate the User's browsing on the Site with his or her user account on this social network, if applicable. If the User does not want the social network to collect data concerning him/her via the Site and link it to his/her user account on the social network, the User must disconnect from the corresponding social network before visiting the Website. If the User is not a member of the social network, it is nevertheless possible that he or she will retrieve and record his or her IP address.
Facebook® is a registered trademark and belongs exclusively to the company Facebook Inc. Twitter® is a registered trademark and belongs exclusively to the company Twitter Inc.